Outdoor style tips to upgrade your summer entertaining
Laughter, friendship, good times, good food and twinkling lights… how to make the most of your outdoor entertaining.
· Set the scene – Create a theme for your outdoor space helps you define your look and your colour palette
· Create the welcome – Twinkling lights, comfy outdoor seating, table centre piece, fresh flowers and candles
· Make it last – Covered areas make your outdoor space a room for year-round enjoyment
· Bring the indoors out – Covered spaces allow for lots of comfy cushions, statement lights
· Balance your look – A curved coffee table softens a modern entire setting
· Keep it simple – A cohesive colour scheme matched with a minimal centrepiece keeps the focus on the food & family
This article is for general informational purposes only and must not be taken as legal, financial or any other professional advice. We recommend obtaining advice specific to your situation before making decisions relating to your investment property and financial position.