Facades are important to your building design not only from the point of view of aesthetics, but also for structural and practical reasons. Make a great impression with the right facade and add value to your home.
5 tips to choosing the right facade for your new home
- Plan a budget, shop around – don’t add additional stress
- Consider your surroundings – are there any building regulations? Is your street traditional or contemporary?
- Know the wall – curtain or window wall – so you can choose the right materials
- Maintenance – choose materials that are low maintenance and durable
- Seek help from the experts and turn your dreams into a reality
This article is for general informational purposes only and must not be taken as legal, financial or any other professional advice. We recommend obtaining advice specific to your situation before making decisions relating to your investment property and financial position.