A clever design can morph a small space into a second living area in a few easy steps, perfect for lazy weekend brunches and after work drinks at home.
- Decide what you want from the space… is it an outdoor eating area or a place to relax
- Choose outdoor flooring that can be easily rolled out and laid over your existing balcony floor. Add a colourful outdoor rug that feels plush underfoot
- Choose furniture – choose weather resistant materials
- Create privacy with some lush foliage plants
- Accessories with cushions, candles, flowers, lighting and music
This article is for general informational purposes only and must not be taken as legal, financial or any other professional advice. We recommend obtaining advice specific to your situation before making decisions relating to your investment property and financial position.