Your laundry is a working room so it’s easy for things to pile up. It is important to keep the space organised to prevent that extra clutter that accumulates so easily.
- Divide your space into zones – Clean out all the clutter and free up much-needed space
- Think Vertically – maximise the use of vertical space for storage
- Work out how you use the space – keep regularly used items within reach
- Consolidate products
- Create a designated folding space area
- Well-lit, well-ventilated
This article is for general informational purposes only and must not be taken as legal, financial or any other professional advice. We recommend obtaining advice specific to your situation before making decisions relating to your investment property and financial position.