The 5 most common types and fixes
1. Damp Floors – Mould growth, timber decay and a musty smell
2. Water coming in from balconies – Problems closing balcony doors and windows due to swollen wood
3. Roof Leaks – Water stains appearing on ceilings or walls, along with mould and puddles on the floor
4. Leaking Gutters – deterioration to masonry
5. Bathroom Leaks – One of the most common causes of internal flooding in homes is from a burst flexible water hose, or ‘flexi hose’
This article is for general informational purposes only and must not be taken as legal, financial or any other professional advice. We recommend obtaining advice specific to your situation before making decisions relating to your investment property and financial position.